About Me

My photo
Northern Indiana, United States
I am, among many other things, wife to Gil Jr., mom to Samuel-9 and Evelyn-6. Homeschooler. Also an avid reader, music enthusiast, and wanna be green thumb.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Take It Easy on Me, I'm New To This

How to begin?  Well, I am new to all this blogging business.  I signed up for Twitter in 2009, then proceeded to avoid it until, on a whim, I picked it up to keep in touch with a great friend from afar @mommyto3blessings.  It was intimidating at first, and at times, still is.  Everyone seems so educated, so beautiful, so talented, and so well....unlike me.  Don't get me wrong, I'm no simpleton, I just feel a bit naive compared to the rest of you ladies.  This being my first foray into this confusing world of the blogger, it took me almost 2 hours to use the simple template format to build this "generic" blog.  Simple, I beg to differ!  So many choices, so many gadgets and doodads.  A girl can't decipher it all.  Having said all this, I am so EXCITED to get started!  I have always loved writing, and I use that term loosely, so this seems a natural fit for me.  I enjoy the anonymity, the one in a million-ness;) of it mostly because it helps it not seem SO daunting.  However, technology, namely computers and I, haven't always been the best of friends.  We will see how this goes.  I don't know how all the moms/dads, full-time working, part-time working, etc, people have the time to write as much as you do.  I pray that I can keep up.  From here on out, I wish to vent, ramble, scream, cry, live my life day to day, and share each and every morsel of it with you all, whom I have come to think of as friends.  So here goes......

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome to the neighborhood! :) I bet you'll have fun!

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

I'm your first commenter! Yay! Welcome to BlogDom!

1 little suggestion - your 'posted by' along with the date and time is super tiny (at least on my computer). And your profile.

Otherwise, it looks great!

Beth @ Snaps Of Our Life said...

oops. i guess i was second. :)